Bruce

Well Known Member
Friend
Does Vans give you a tracking number for SB wings. I have an order # but cannot find any tracking info.

Thanks,

ABF Tracking

Bruce,

I received my fuselage from ABF not long ago. Your tracking number will be on the letter from Van notifying you about shipment.(Since mine was 3 weeks late being shipped, I called Vans and got the number from them) The letter also has a 800 number that you can call ABF. Follow the recorded instructions and you will be told where your shipment is at in transit. By the way,the large tracking number that Vans printed at the top of the invoice or letter had two extra digits, so if you punch in the number on the phone and do not get a response, look for a shorter number in the letter and try again. ABF will also call you a day or two before arrival so you can arrange delivery.

Jim Kinsey
7A Fuselage

Use PRO number from Bill of Lading

Motorfreight shipments are tracked by PRO number. The PRO number for your shipment will be listed in the upper right hand corner of the Shipper Provided Bill of Lading that Van's mails to you when they ship your order.

The simplest way to track your shipment is to go to the ABF website and enter the PRO number. However, when I did that I found that the PRO number was not valid. A call to Van's informed me that Van's computer printout added one extra leading and one extra trailing digit to the valid PRO number...no explanation as to why.

The PRO number was listed on my Bill of Lading as 1145 166 6940.

The actual ABF PRO number was 145 166 694.

Using this number, I was able to track my shipment on the ABF website.

Last edited: