aparchment

Well Known Member
In case it hasn't been said enough on this list, I would like to let people know that Tony Partain/Partain Trucking is fantastic to work with. He is exceptionally professional and a very nice guy to boot. I strongly recommend his services.

While trying to find ways to get my RV shipped to Maine at a reasonable cost I contacted Tony. Although he doesn't yet ship this far north, he was incredibly helpful in offering solutions. He offered to bring my QB fuse as far as NY/NJ. He also suggested that I call Van's to see if they would bring it to Osh for me, and luckily this worked out. Tony bent over backwards to find me a shipping solution.

Since Van's works with Partain Trucking, Tony's guys brought my fuse to Osh. Tony gratiously kept me posted on it's progress and gave me his driver's contact information, even though I wasn't technically his customer. The fuse obviously arrived in great shape -- as everyone saw.

When I drove my fuse back east after Osh, Tony even called to check on me to see how the drive was going. I was honestly astounded and pleasantly surprised.

I would say Tony not only provides a great serivce, but in doing so he goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Thanks Tony for all of your great help and your professionalism.

Antony

Hmmmm, seemed reasonable to me

All I know is that for shipping to the east coast he beat the Van's standard shipping prices. I also would not have paid for crating, which was a further savings.

FWIW, and on a tangent, I didn't save any money by picking my QB up in Osh, but I got to enjoy the show for several days.

Tony saved me a few hundred dollars having my QB delivered from Vans as opposed to having it crated and shipped by Van. Knowing it was not getting tossed around various loading docks across the country provided some peace of mind as well. I ditto the great service. I was in touch with the driver a couple of days before scheduled delivery. Tony kept me advised of the progress as well. Great service at a fair price.

Partain Transport Rocks!

I'm going solo on this project and frankly, I was a bit nervous about having some big boxes show up with nobody to help. Well, using Partain it turned into a total non-event. The full quickbuild with finish kit showed up right on time and with the driver's help we had it in the hangar in less than 30 mins. Great guy, and everything was in perfect shape. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Gentleman thank you for the good words. I am genuinely humbled by the RV community. As a whole they are a very good group of people for which I am proud to involved. After spending 7 days at Oshkosh and volunteering in the Vans booth, I came away with a new sense of pride to be a part of this group. Van and his employees are good people doing what they love. Having a back ground in transportation and an interest in aviation has put me in the same position, I love what I do, so that makes it easy to do a good job.