AX-O

Well Known Member
Credit goes to Mike (G-force) for coming up with the idea. I hope it helps someone out there. This is my version, maybe when he is done with his, he can post his results.

Hold your plans

Neat Ideas. Initially I bought cheap magnetic white boards to attach plans and write notes around the sides. I also fitted 2-3 plans on top of each other, with the magnets on top to lift the plans. That worked well during the initial portion of the build.

Deeper into the build I found I am going backwards and forwards between the plans, so I just photocopied the preview plans. I compared them to the Big plans to note updated areas, and marked that areas with a RED pen.

I stapled the preview plans in 3 sets +/- 10-15 pages in a set in the corner. Now I have them all easily avialble, easy to flip them over. If I need something full scale. I just pull out the big plan for that area.

I find that since doing my photocopy sets of the preview plans I use them more often, than the big plans.

Regards
Rudi

Here is a view of my white boards with some plans in the background, ignore the pane..

rv_tail_05.jpg

Last edited: