PerfTech

Well Known Member
..... I would like to give a "Giant Thumbs Up" and a sincere thank you to the indisputable king of the super venders here on the forums.
That my friends would be you!!!!!!

.....We have purchased many many items from other venders but mostly from other private forum members. We have never, not ever once been deceived, lied to or mislead in any way. Everything was exactly as stated, shipped on time and we couldn't be happier. Our products have enjoyed unbelievable success and acceptance here but the most mind boggling thing of all? With close to 20,000 items sold, we have not encountered a single jerk, user or a bad check. This is a vary rare thing and something to be exceedingly proud of. I can honestly say, I have never had the pleasure of associating myself with a better, more conscientious, quality group of people than found in this RV community. Thank you all for making that possible....:D

2nd that

I 2nd that. The RV community is fantastic. In alot of cases, I ship products out before the payments hit the bank. In the 5 years of being a member of this forum, and building hoses for a lot of you, I have NEVER had a payment issue, or anyone going crazy, even though the postal service sometimes makes things pretty interesting.
We live in the experimental world, and sometimes things are just that, experimental. Everyone's plane is different than the next one. Injection or not. Location of accessories. Its all alittle different. Hoses are sometimes difficult, because no matter how hard you try, 2 people have 2 different ways of measuring, or routing of the assemblies. That being said, yes there have been some customers that required adjustments in their hose dimensions, and even hose end fittings. Having dealt with alot of you, I cant think of a single instance where a solution wasnt found, and you were satisfied.
All of you are to be commended. We like experimentals, because it gives us the freedom to manufacture our planes the way we want them. There are alot of hoses that accessory locations dont change (7/9 pedals for instance) but routings do, and that changes the dimensions. FWF applications are hard, and you guys and gals make it really easy to help you with your assemblies by giving great feedback, and most of the time things fall into place. On those rare occasions where they dont, we have always figured it out. Together.
Tom

Awesome Thread!

Allan and Tom,

This is a really cool way to say thanks to the RV community. Kind of a "reverse" review, in a way. I've had the pleasure of doing business with both of you and have experienced nothing but the finest service imaginable, and high quality products at a solid value.

Also like you, I've bought and sold a number of items from/to other RVers through the forums and have never experienced a bad transaction. In fact, some of my best friends today are folks that I met through transactions in the classifieds on VAF.

It really seems to be one of the last holdouts of "good guys", and I wouldn't hesitate to trust anyone on the forum with a transaction in any dollar amount, out of nothing more than association with this community. Can't wait to meet more of the good folks out there!