PerfTech

Well Known Member
...We now offer our truing and balance service for most all aircraft not just the nose wheel on the RV-A models. If you are experiencing vibrations from your mains on roll out when landing we now offer the fix.
... We have been bombarded with requests for this service on many different types of aircraft and so far all the feedback has been very positive.
... We are amazed at the poor quality control that seems to be present with most all aircraft tires. You would think the standards would be higher for aircraft but this is not the case. At any rate we can fix them so keep it in mind. Regards all, Allan...:D

Last edited:
Shave em too?

I presume when you say "true" you are talking about the shaving step?

And by the way, I was the customer with the one-off front gear leg diameter. Thanks for going out of your way to cut a new bracket after I destroyed first. I appreciate the service!

I presume when you say "true" you are talking about the shaving step?

And by the way, I was the customer with the one-off front gear leg diameter. Thanks for going out of your way to cut a new bracket after I destroyed first. I appreciate the service!

...Yes that is the truing process I was referring to. Thank you for the kind words. I presume you were able to install it successfully and all is well now. Sorry for your inconvenience and having to wait and all. I have only seen this problem on one other gear leg, that equates to about 1 in 750 kits. Thanks, Allan...:D

Yep, all good

Bolted right up with the modified bracket you cut. No real loss of air time given a week of Front Range wind storms.

Now I have to find a few days to get my nose wheel over to you. On that subject, there is a little more investment in a tire if it is going to be trued and balanced. What tire would you recommend on the stock wheel? Cheap, lots of rubber and let you make it a good one? Or get the best we can get to start with?

Bolted right up with the modified bracket you cut. No real loss of air time given a week of Front Range wind storms.

Now I have to find a few days to get my nose wheel over to you. On that subject, there is a little more investment in a tire if it is going to be trued and balanced. What tire would you recommend on the stock wheel? Cheap, lots of rubber and let you make it a good one? Or get the best we can get to start with?

Glad it all worked out for you. Allan:D