PerfTech

Well Known Member
....I thought I would post and let the guys on this forum that have our 5/8" Ultimate Propeller Wrench on back-order, know how they are coming along. We have implemented many improvements and they are even better now than before. We have switched over to a much more desirable material (4340) that allows us to heat-treat to a considerably higher 50C rock-well, without the tool becoming brittle. We also start out with a thicker, forged blank that allows us to blanchard grind to our perfect desired thickness. This change also makes for a smoother, more desirable finish and nicer end result. We just finished the grinding shown below, and are now doing the black oxide finish on this run of 1,000 parts. We should be able to start shipping, filling all back orders this coming week. We didn't anticipate the incredible rate that this product would sell, and consequently were unprepared when the orders pored in. I apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused but the end result is well worth it, I promise! Thanks, Allan:D

Last edited: