Pat Stewart

Well Known Member
After my first engine start I had a few issue.
First the Skyview flight display was upside down. This was easily corrected by correcting the ADHARS unit which was mounted upside down. Second the Garmin 200 radio does not transmit or receive. When I key the mic I get the TX on the radio but that's it. Also no side tone in the headset. Third the Skyview does not find the Autopilot Servos in the software setup process. Looks like I will be chasing a few wiring issues.

The Rotax did have high Fuel pressure however the feedback I received on the forum says it's probably the sending unit. I plan On installing an in line gauge and see exactly what it is before looking any deeper.

Last edited:
Unless you experience an out of box failure with the avionics, it is likely a mistake you made in wiring. You can find your *gremlins*by carefully re-checking the schematics.

get the latest software from the dynon site. most likely you have a software mismatch between the skyview and the servos.

Thanks, talked with Dynon yesterday after uploading the latest software version. They said it's not seeing the servos and that means there is a power problem in the wiring. I will start with the fwd servo and see if anything pops up. The radio is the interesting item. I could hear Betty in the headset saying G's as she thought we were upside down because of the ADAHRS issue now corrected. It shows TX when I try and transmit however does not work and I cannot hear my voice in the headset. I think that says it's a jack but we will see.

Last edited:
I had no side tone either...wired up the mic jack bass-ackwards. Desolder, resolder, all was well.