RPorter

About two months ago I started my first A&P gig at Bradley Aviation in Columbus, IN. Funny that I never saw myself in this profession until an intervention with the RV12 community. People like videobobk and Iron Flight, along with countless others in the RV world have been nothing but good to me and have provided countless words of wisdom, many not even airplane related. As a regular thread stalker, VAF has been a great learning tool and entertainment. Don't know if building another is in the cards for me, but I certainly hope so. I have the best job in the world, friends to last a lifetime, and an expensive hobby for the wife to gripe about! God is good y'all!
photo.php

About two months ago I started my first A&P gig at Bradley Aviation in Columbus, IN. Funny that I never saw myself in this profession until an intervention with the RV12 community. People like videobobk and Iron Flight, along with countless others in the RV world have been nothing but good to me and have provided countless words of wisdom, many not even airplane related. As a regular thread stalker, VAF has been a great learning tool and entertainment. Don't know if building another is in the cards for me, but I certainly hope so. I have the best job in the world, friends to last a lifetime, and an expensive hobby for the wife to gripe about! God is good y'all!
photo.php

Good luck ROSS