KirkGrovesRV8

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,
I thought I would just write a little something about my flight with Alex DeDominicis yesterday. To start off with I am a little over 200hr pilot with a hair over 120hrs in citabrias. So I am a fairly low time pilot,but that said flying with Alex was Great!!. I don't mean to offend anyone but I can't even imagine trying to fly a RV with out flying with someone like Alex. Alex really knows how to fly a RV, and I will be going back to fly with him for a longer time this spring when my 8 is ready to fly.
I know most everyone on the forum is probably a better pilot than I, but flying a 180 c/s RV for the first time was a eye opening experience. A 150 horse citabria is a quite a bit diffent than a RV, and I really want to publicly thank Alex for a great learning experience and I would HIGHLY recommend anyone with similar time totals as myself to give Alex a call.
The best money I have spent on "Dakota Queen" so far
Thanks Alex!! and see you in May

Great to see you have a good time and are getting good transition training. Alex and Mike Seager are the guys you want to be with before that wonderful first flight in your new RV.

Roberta

I agree completely with Kirk. I flew with Alex a couple mornings ago and weather permitting again tomorrow. Even though I have rode in a few RV's over the past few years actually taking off and landing an RV was something. Far different than the Kitfox I have gotten quite used to. After two and a half hours with Alex my comfort level of flying my first flight went up substantially. He thinks my 9A will handle more like the 10 than the 6 so I believe that will be the 'ride' tomorrow. I'm excited!!

Scott
#90598 - VERY close to being done
N598SD reserved

It is kinda funny being I am a pretty conservative guy, but I promise you my Dakota Queen will be quite a bit diffrent than his :D .
And Scott thank you very much for allowing me to sneak in with Alex on monday, best of luck with the rest of your time there.
see you friday Tom :)