rv7boy

Forum Peruser
I was reading a magazine this morning and the author of one of the articles told of a good deed performed by someone named "Mark Manda." My thought was, "I"ve heard or read that name before." Sure enough, when I checked the forums, I found Mark's name and some links to his photos, which confirmed these two Mark Manda's were one and the same. It seems Lane Wallace who writes a monthly column for FLYING magazine had waited long enough for a taxi at a small airport and Mark offered her a ride.

Congratulations, Mark, for getting your name and photo in this month's FLYING magazine. (This post is about Mark being a good guy and also representing the RV/HR family well...not about my or your favorite magazine. Please don't kidnap this thread along the favorite/least favorite magazine tangent!)

Don

I was stuck in Bakersfield on the way from Lodi to Tehachapi last year. Weather came in and I had to spend a good part of the day waiting for the clouds to lift. Mark took me out to lunch, in fact I think he paid. Definitely a great guy and good for the airplane community.

Cam

81932747qp8no1l96240700rg6.jpg

Wow! thanks guys. I always wanted to send her this picture but never got a addy or got around to it. "She liked my plane."

What a great aviator with non stop flying stories.

Now that's what I'm talking about!
I saw her once at a forum at Oshkosh and admit here that the main reason I went was to see her in person. Her talk was interesting, too. Maybe I'll get to meet her someday!!

Don (feeling like a school kid with a crush on the girl at the water fountain :eek: )

Trying to figure out how to avoid hijacking a thread so I can talk about how hot I've always thought Lane Wallace is. I'd drive from Minnesota to give her a ride a few miles. What's the big sacrifice Mark made again? :D:p

Maybe I'll get to meet her someday!!

Don (feeling like a school kid with a crush on the girl at the water fountain :eek: )

Don,
The first step to overcomming your "problem" is to realize you're not alone... :D

Sharing the crush and hoping to meet her someday as well.

Maybe we should form a support group or something...

Is she single?

She is FINE!!!! Is she single?

I've got the plane, house at an airport, what more could a woman want?

Anyone have her email??????

Oh yeah, great job Mark!!!!!