Some shots of the Plane Innovations bypass valve (HBV-01)

201003121220_91_0_m.jpg

201003150936_96_2_m.jpg

201003150936_96_0_m.jpg

201003150936_96_3_m.jpg

Hey Nate did you get a responce from me sunday? sent it on a iPOD but it stopped while sending it WiFi. Ron Heat valve.

Heat by-pass bhy plane innovations

Hey Nate thanks for gettting back to me. Iam not as long winded this time but I shall say thanks I did contact Plane innovations in Utah and iam going with him. I liked your installation pictures! OH I just remembered what i needed to ask you. Did a pc of screen get installed on th inside to keep the bugs from getting thru? and do you use that AVT or something like that ( i think thats the fire seal goop) a maybe different name for the goop!
RON IN Oregon

Last edited:
Hey Nate thanks for gettting back to me. Iam not as long winded this time but I shall say thanks I did contact Plane innovations in Utah and iam going with him. I liked your installation pictures! OH I just remembered what i needed to ask you. Did a pc of screen get installed on th inside to keep the bugs from getting thru? and do you use that AVT or something like that ( i think thats the fire seal goop) a maybe different name for the goop!
RON IN Oregon

A SS screen comes with the firewall forward kit. It's used on the baffle side where the source of your heated air comes from. The SS heater valve from Plane Innovations come with a small tube of Biotherm 100. I happened to use proseal.

Hi Nate thanks. Talked with Paul over at plane innovations about your pics and he confirmed the firestop tube comes with the kit and he would like to see your pics for posting if you are interested. I ordered the unit from him. All stainless steel is a no brainer on the firewall. Thanks again and I'll keep in touch. Ron in Oregon

Last edited: