coenraad123

My interior of my 8A is in the production process but I am running into a snag when it comes to the carpeting, any suggestions of where to go? I have contacted Oregon Aero, Classic Aero and Flightline but no go.

I recommend you not use carpet. In the 8/8A your heels tend to tear it up in short order.

I find a good paint and self adhesive no-slip vinyl where your feet go to work well.

Carl

I recommend you not use carpet. In the 8/8A your heels tend to tear it up in short order.

I find a good paint and self adhesive no-slip vinyl where your feet go to work well.
Carl
I agree about the heels, but carpet is nice -- here's what I did (had done) - carpet with a vinyl mat sewn onto it in the heel area. Still looks good 1600+ hrs later.
Can't help with who can do it, however, sorry.

Attachments

• rv6carpet.jpg
    rv6carpet.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 68
My interior of my 8A is in the production process but I am running into a snag when it comes to the carpeting, any suggestions of where to go? I have contacted Oregon Aero, Classic Aero and Flightline but no go.

What does "no go" mean? Are they no longer supplying RV-8A interiors?

I'll be darned. OK, I ran a duckduck search for "Van's aircraft interiors" and saw several business offering what you may be looking for. I won't list them here (VAF posting rules), but it was easy.

Good luck!

I'll be darned. OK, I ran a duckduck search for "Van's aircraft interiors" and saw several business offering what you may be looking for. I won't list them here (VAF posting rules), but it was easy.

Good luck!

Thank you for you effort.