cjjohns79

I'm New Here
I am looking for a -8 assembled rudder or unassembled rudder kit. If anyone knows where I might find one, I would appreciate the information.

Check with Jay Pratt as he has an inventory of already built and salvaged empennage structures, or at least he did the last time I visited him.

He is at Hicks (T67) and is a heck of a nice guy.
Username "Jaypratt"

I am looking for a -8 assembled rudder or unassembled rudder kit. If anyone knows where I might find one, I would appreciate the information.

Im at Skagit, 65 miles north of Seattle. If you're AOG for a rudder and are just looking to speed up the order wait times from Van's, I might be able to help out. If you think its something that might work for you, I'd have to inventory the parts I have. I bought a damaged, unassembled empennage kit last year and haven't specifically inventoried all the rudder parts yet. Send me a PM if interested.

Just so there's no confusion, I would want a 1 for 1 swap. I'm not giving it away.

Im at Skagit, 65 miles north of Seattle. If you're AOG for a rudder and are just looking to speed up the order wait times from Van's, I might be able to help out. If you think its something that might work for you, I'd have to inventory the parts I have. I bought a damaged, unassembled empennage kit last year and haven't specifically inventoried all the rudder parts yet. Send me a PM if interested.

Just so there's no confusion, I would want a 1 for 1 swap. I'm not giving it away.
I have a crack in the rudder skin so rather than drilling it out and replacing just the skin, I was hoping to find an already assembled replacement rudder.