HighSchoolBuilders

Well Known Member
Hi,

Please pardon and redirect if this is the wrong place for this post, thanks!

I am currently building a RV-8, but never been into one or flown one. Homebuilt is virtually non existence in Hong Kong or any Asian countries that I know of, I would be grateful if I can stop by and have a look at someone's project, or, if at all possible, to get a ride and don't mind putting up with endless questions.

I feel like I have been living in a cave for the past two years, all my build is base on the manual and VAF, would be nice to finally get a chance to look at how someone else do it and the end product.

I will be passing by the Bay Area on 11/30-12/3. I will have a rental car so I can come to your location at your time. Thanks very much for all your help!

Hank

Last edited:
Sierra Sky Park

Hank,

I live at E79 Sierra Sky Park. It's a couple of hour's drive from San Jose, in Fresno California. We are very close to the gate of Yosemite National Park.

I'm sure there are guys closer to San Jose, but if you'd like to come over, I'm happy to show you a little about the RV-8 and about living in a sky park.

Tim Cone
(559)352-6145

RV6 In San Jose

Hi Hank,
I have a RV6 in San Jose at Reid Hillview Airport KRHV. You are welcome to come see in addition to Kevin's. A short drive from San Jose International airport. My medical cert expires 11/30, couldn't get an appointment until 12/3. So I can not fly 12/1 or 12/2.
Aaron

Last edited:
I'm finishing up my slider canopy in South San Jose if you want to take a look. I'm about 15-20 minutes from SJC.

Aaron: That's perfect, I am planning to get my BFR done at RHV. Just let me know what is a good time for you, I will stop by, thanks!

ArVeeNiner: PM sent, thanks!

2 RV-8's at RHV in San Jose

HI,
We have 2 RV-8's in the same hangar at the Reid Hillview airport in San Jose.
Both have been flying for a bit over a year.
You are welcome to come by and see them, and we should be able to take you for a ride.

Send me PM or email