330Jock

Well Known Member
Sponsor
OK folks, enough lurking for me. I have gone over to the dark side and ordered all the tools and the empennage kit today! :D What have I done? :eek: Seriously, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning!! I know I'm gonna need a lot of help, especially until I get my feet good and wet. I'll be depending on all of you! Wish me luck!

Welcome! I ordered my kit in July, in person, while taking a little vacation to Portland. Almost done with the emp and all ready its been a great journey. This site is a great community. I do suggest you get the practice kit. Its a great way to make sure you understand the processes and gain a level of confidence.

Enjoy!

Congratulations! What tool set did you get? I'm still in the lurking stage, but would love to be starting my build, if I could just decide which one.

7a Empennage Kit Ordered Today

I kinda did a mish-mash order. The bulk was from Mike at Cleveland (absolutely great guy to work with), some from Avery, and some from The Yard. All supposed to be arriving on Thursday or Friday! (I hope I don't pee my pants!) Thanks for all the encouraging words.