RV7

FAA data shows registration certificate terminated, registration pending to Colorado address. New owner????

Hi all,

Just a short note to say Sabrina and I are fine. Please keep my partner and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Fly safe.

Geoff

Family Remembers Plane Crash Victims

Thoughts & Prayers to the Family...

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Family-Remembers-Plane-Crash-Victims-270843511.html

We've learned the couple killed in a plane crash was from Colorado Springs. The crash happened in a small town in Iowa. Family of the victims told 11 News their dad, John Wood, co-owned the plane with one of his friends. They said he had his pilot's license and all the necessary credentials need to pilot his own aircraft. ?It's still hard to believe that they're gone," daughter Lisa Wood said. Lisa and her older brother Josh showed us a picture of their late parents, John and Resia. Video of what's left of the plane the couple from was flying back shows a mangled and destroyed plane. They were on their way home from Michigan. "(John and Resia) actually came up to visit me in Michigan. That's where I live, (John) made a trip up to visit and it happened when they were on their way back," son Josh Wood said. The plane crashed in a field in Russell, Iowa. The Woods left behind five children, the youngest is in college. They all live in different parts of the country, but are now all together in the Springs. "It's hard, but the important thing is that we're all here together and when the whole family is around it sure makes it a lot easier," Josh said. "They were great people and they will be missed by a lot of people there's a lot of people that cared about them," Lisa added. Resia Wood worked for the missile defense agency at the Air Force. At this time, the crash is under investigation. Witnesses said it was very foggy Saturday afternoon when the plane crashed. They said they heard the plane sputter a few times, speed up, and then the crash.

Thoughts and prayers to a wonderful family

So sad to hear news like this. Just terrible.