sjjonesnz

Well Known Member
Can anyone tell me if the 60A CB from Spruce p/no 11-02191, CRCK BRKR 60A 1648-009-060, is the push-pull type?? If it's not, do you know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Non-pullable

Can anyone tell me if the 60A CB from Spruce p/no 11-02191, CRCK BRKR 60A 1648-009-060, is the push-pull type?? If it's not, do you know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance.

Wicks picture of the same part...

672_la.jpg

If it is pullable, you will need extremely sharp finger nails...:)

gil A

Non-pullable or popable

Steve,
I just replaced one of these after some serious head-scratching due to a non-charging battery problem. I have this cb upstream of the bus and it was not popped so we "assumed" it was good and troubleshot a bunch of possibilities that included sending my plane-power alternator back for examination, testing the battery and all wiring, etc. Finally removed the cb from the circuit and found battery would charge fine. So I replaced it with the same cb and all is fine. I looked at the Klixon cb but they are about $100 vs $15 for the cheap white model. Since this cb had worked fine for over 2 years, I decided to stay with it and buy a couple spares to keep just in case.

Chuck Olsen
RV-7A
TSP

I'm using a 60 amp pullable breaker from McMaster-Carr. It's kinda pricey at 50 bucks, but it works and all is well with mine at 230 hours TT. Go to http://www.mcmaster.com/ , search for p/n 6608T1 and you'll see it. I looked at all the usual aviation suppliers (Spruce, Wicks, Chief, etc.), and it seemed that no one carries a 60 amp pullable CB. I wonder why??