rglick

Well Known Member
Well, after 3.5 years and many ups and downs... we are ready for flight. Joe Norris from the Mother ship in Oshkosh, who is also a DAR, gave me the paperwork I have been losing sleep over. All for not because the now Airworthy RV7A had no squawks on the inspection. Joe is a great guy and very informative and thorough. He only charges for mileage to your location along with a minimal paperwork fee. Cost me $50. I am so pumped up and ready to fly.:D Maybe later this week. I'm almost there!!

dsc00038ns1.jpg

Richard Glick, Slinger WI KUNU
RV7A, Aerosport 0360-A1A One Lightspeed Ignition
Dynon D100, EMS10
Pictorial Pilot
Garmin SL30/SL40
KMD 150 GPS
Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
http://www.mykitlog.com/rglick

Let me be the first to say congratulations. You've built a fine plane and you'll have a lot of fun with it. Don't be in too big of a hurry to fly it though, especially with the bad wx forecast this week. Set your first flight minimums and stick with them.

Maybe this will give Jack a kick in the pants?

Rick,
In looking at your log, you have had a busy month.
I thought you must be close to getting your pink slip.
Good luck on your first flight,
Tom Webster

Inspiration

Tom and Jeff,

Both of you had a part in inspiring me during the build. Tom, when I had your beautiful plane in my hanger for those few days it was a major push for me. Jeff, I really appreciate your assistance as my TC after the loss of Chris Good. I'll have him in my memory when ever I fly. I'll try to give you a call (Jeff) before I take flight. I would like to go over a few things with you.

Thanks again..

Rick