tthrew

Well Known Member
My first post, so we will see if I do this correctly. My "adopted" RV7A, 54LH picture is attached - RV grin included!
kegh3a.jpg

Thank you to:
- Vans and the builder, Larry Hackney for doing a great job!
- This site for helping me decide which model was best for me and what to look out for - thank you D.R. and the members.
- Jan Bussell for initial training.
- Tom Berge for pre-buy, helping me get her home and the remainder of my flight training.

I have looked at RV for decades - finally joined the club! Boy, am I happy I did!!!

Grins!

Congrats, Tim!

Welcome to VAF. Nice looking plane. We chatted briefly on the ramp at 3MY last Sunday morning.

Fly Safe!

- Roger & Wild Blue

My first post, so we will see if I do this correctly. My "adopted" RV7A, 54LH picture is attached - RV grin included!
kegh3a.jpg

Thank you to:
- Vans and the builder, Larry Hackney for doing a great job!
- This site for helping me decide which model was best for me and what to look out for - thank you D.R. and the members.
- Jan Bussell for initial training.
- Tom Berge for pre-buy, helping me get her home and the remainder of my flight training.

I have looked at RV for decades - finally joined the club! Boy, am I happy I did!!!

Welcome to the world of RV's Tim. Was in Peoria last month for 60th Woodruff high school reunion. Kept our 7 in the main maintenance hangar for a couple days. Sorry I missed you.

Congratulations, Tim, on several fronts:
First post.
First RV...and a good looking one at that.
First time posting of a photo in the Forums...and it worked! :)
Welcome aboard...as Mike S has said. :)

Congrats Tim! You had the best helping you get started in Tom Berge. Fly safe and have a great time. Frank