DonFromTX

Well Known Member
I was about to install the wing portion of the electrical connection between the wing and the fuselage.
Problem is, I have the old wing rib and there are no nutplates for the new connectors. These must be pretty accurate to meet the fuselage portion, but I am unable to find a plan to install those nut plates, can anyone point me to the proper instructions?

Thanks Larry, thanks to your help I found it. I was about to invite you down to help me find the pieces to do it with (guide).
I found the guide and the inside pieces finally, still looking for the two standoffs though, might have to get some from Vans or ACS. Do you happen to have a length measurement on them handy?

Last edited:
Hey Don,
Order from Vans ES-00081
If you need, I can measure tomorrow, the wings are in the barn and I am heading to work.

And another big thank you. Now that I know the size I can look thru my odds and ends for them, I am sure I must have received them, not sure how they got separated from the rest of the kit.

Nope, they are in fact 4-40 thread. Found the suckers and scrounged up some 4-40 screws to make them work. Odd size for a Vans RV12.