Must be Lineboy?

Congrats Paul! 4,000 posts and you have yet to say anything! ;) Now if we can only get a count on how many posts he has deleted! :D:D:D

Paul, Seriously, your dedication and service to VAF is to be commended. Now put down the mouse and back away from the puter! :D:D:D

Keep up the good posts!

Good thread Valdada!

Last edited:
I think Paul's Signal to Noise ratio (useful post / total post) is pretty high though. There are some PWs however that have a VERY LOW Signal to Noise ratio-and we all know who they are:D.

Good Morning Gentlemen....

Count this post on the "Noise" side of that S/N ratio.....but as I see it, I am still one short, so I better not waste it on something terribly trivial. :p:rolleyes:

Paul

.........however some have a VERY LOW Signal to Noise ratio-and we all know who they are:D.

This coming from a guy that quotes Dr. Suess! :p :D

Paul, Did you really do 50 rolls in one day? I did 6-8 and my neck hurt for a week!

Last edited:
Paul, Did you really do 50 rolls in one day? I did 6-8 and my neck hurt for a week!

Actually, I did them all in one 24 minute FLIGHT!!!:cool:

The trick is to alternate directions, or you'll never unwind your brain.....:D

Paul

It's just difficult..

Actually, I did them all in one 24 minute FLIGHT!!!:cool:

The trick is to alternate directions, or you'll never unwind your brain.....:D

Paul

......to roll to the right and to me, just harder to use your shoulder and forearm muscles instead of your biceps/chest muscles. Or do you swap hands to go right??:)

How do you feel about it, Paul?

Regards,

......to roll to the right and to me, just harder to use your shoulder and forearm muscles instead of your biceps/chest muscles. Or do you swap hands to go right??:)

How do you feel about it, Paul?

Regards,

I think it's kind of like the interesting observation that most pilots prefer to turn to the left .....probably because so many learn to fly in airplanes with left seats? Similarly, when I started flying acro in the Val, left rolls predominated, rights didn't feel natural - you had to "pull" the stick, rather than "push" it (right hand stick, obviously). But as I started playing around more, my maneuvers became more random (in selection), and now I find I don't favor a side.

But when i get into "Mikey" (the -6), I tend to roll right more often....:p

Paul