wirejock

Well Known Member
Here's another awesome product. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it. Maybe it's been posted before.
3M PPS Paint Preparation System (check out the video)
http://3mcollision.com/products/paint-application/paint-preparation-system

I purchased the holder, cups and adapter from an automotive paint supplier. They were also on Ebay. Just make sure you get the right set. I bought a 25 oz. standard size set. 50 cups and lids was about $120 and comes with one cup holder. The Adapter was $15 and is unique to the gun (one time purchase). Each disposable lid has a built in filter screen. It works out to about $2.50 a paint session.

Basically the system allows you to mix the paint right in the disposable liner spray gun cup. Fit the cup assembly to the spray gun and shoot away. It's kind of like those disposable baby bottles. The liner collapses as you spray so you can shoot upside down if you like. If you need more, simply detach the gun, open the cup, mix, close, reattach gun and start spraying again. When done, toss the liner and lid, spray a little lacquer thinner through the gun, wipe it down and your done.

Similar to the Devilbiss D-Kup system. I purchased a D-Kup kit with my Tekna and although the cups and lids are pricey, they sure made the paint job a whole lot easier.