petehowell

Well Known Member
Am I looking at it wrong, or does the 396 (new database today) not correctly depict the 100/40 band of the Bravo around the Cities. I mean "not correctly" as in it is not there at all.

I just thought the first DB I bought a while back was bad, but it appears it has not been fixed. Am I missing something?

Thanks....

Pete,

I downloaded the new 396 database about a yr ago, I typically do it once a year, and it has the Msp class B depicted correctly. Sometimes it is hard to get them highlighted, but they are correctly depicted on mine....

Doug Rozendaal

Thanks Doug

It appears that when I am zoomed down at the 3nm level, I get a message saying I am in the MSP Mode C Veil 10000ft. If I zoom out to 12nm, I can get it it indicate the 100/40 band of the Bravo. So it does appear I have a selection problem (aka user error). It is easier to select the 100/40 band on the east side of St Paul than the W side of Minne.......

I'm just happy I can autoload the tower freq for Anoka now that they have changed it.

Pete,

It shows perfectly on my 196...so here is an idea....I will trade you my 196 straight up for the 396 :) then we will both be happy...okay maybe only I will be happy.

Nice to see you at the meet last week.