speyers

Well Known Member
Does anyone have some three view diagrams of RV's (-8 in particular). Looking for some thing I can maybe us to brainstorm with color schemes.

I have made my own by tracing pictures on the computer in microsoft powerpoint. Will happily email them to you if you want to provide an email address. I also use vans but wanted some from different angles.

I also got excited one day and traced up an RV-8T. I was dreaming a little too much though...

speyers said:
Does anyone have some three view diagrams of RV's (-8 in particular). Looking for some thing I can maybe us to brainstorm with color schemes.
If you go to http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv-8int.htm then scroll down to the 3 view.

Right click then select save image as or save picture as and you will get:
rv-8_3view.gif

Now take the image you just saved and paste or insert in to a Word document. You can then resize it to a full page.

This works on all the 3 view drawings.

No need for expensive software to read the DWX file. The FREE reader does not work on my computer.

3 View drawings

I have drawings in PDF format as well as DWG's for all the planes. Send me your email address and which one you want, and I'll email it to you. rvpilot "at" comcast.net

Bill VonDane has drawings for most/all RVs on his site as well as a free paint shop program that's pretty easy to use. Here's the link just scroll down a bit for both the paint shop download and the drawings.

Mike