mikebee

I know the Vans team has been busy with more pressing issues, but does anyone know if there is going to be a 2024 calendar sold this year? I always look forward to having the inspiration and awesome photos at my office desk.

I know the Vans team has been busy with more pressing issues, but does anyone know if there is going to be a 2024 calendar sold this year? I always look forward to having the inspiration and awesome photos at my office desk.

My guess is yes as a request for photos was put out months ago. They may just be a delay is selling / shipping / delivery this time because of other more pressing issues.

I always buy several and give some away as Christmas presents. I have one in my hangar, one in my bedroom, and one in my garage. IF Van's does not offer them this year, I will need to buy someone else's airplane calendar for the three locations. There is a large association in Oshkosh that has had calendars in the past and I also believe that the other association in Frederick also has an aviation calendar.

IF Van's does not publish a calendar for 2024, I am sure we could get backing of some of the users, photographer's, and business people here on VAF to start making our own RV calendars for future years.

Given Vans is borrowing to keep the lights on and in bankruptcy proceedings, it's safe to say there is a pretty good chance there won't be a calendar this year. It should be a very low priority considering the other challenges at hand.

Plenty of places online allow you to make your own.

Something tells me Van's has bigger concerns right now.

Supercub.org

I get calendars from SuperCub.org. Every year with my donation.
Supercub.org is the Go-To web place for all things flying,,,,, ‘off road’.
It has info on most all bush type airplanes.
If we had a RV15,,, ? It would be discussed there.
Check it out,, buy a calendar from their web store.

My guess is yes as a request for photos was put out months ago. They may just be a delay is selling / shipping / delivery this time because of other more pressing issues.

I always buy several and give some away as Christmas presents. I have one in my hangar, one in my bedroom, and one in my garage. IF Van's does not offer them this year, I will need to buy someone else's airplane calendar for the three locations. There is a large association in Oshkosh that has had calendars in the past and I also believe that the other association in Frederick also has an aviation calendar.

IF Van's does not publish a calendar for 2024, I am sure we could get backing of some of the users, photographer's, and business people here on VAF to start making our own RV calendars for future years.

Watching this thread got me thinking that the work to make a calendar may have been done and sent out to be made but Chapter 11 may have made it impossible to pay the bill or delayed paying the bill so... those of us that want calendars may not get them or get them much later than we had hoped.

I just ordered two airplane calendars from that Association in Oshkosh. Having looked over the internet for airplane calendars, too many had warbirds and jets. I wanted more single engine general aviation piston airplanes to look at.

IF Van's does end up selling a 2024 calendar, I will buy at least four even if they are not available till after 2024 starts.

How about a VAF calendar, using the monthly wall paper from previous years? Might be an earner for Doug?