OregonRVguy

Well Known Member
I just saw the 2009 calendar up for sale on the Mothership...I'm sure I'll be ordering a half-dozen or so after the wife makes her list:p

I've been waiting several weeks to combine a calendar order with some replacement parts. Gave up earlier today and ordered the parts. No sooner had I submitted the order, I saw this post. Should have known :)

600 gone

Just got off the phone with Van's. They said as of this morning they already sold 600 of the new calendars. I got mine.:) You better not wait if you want one.

Let's see if I can help;
Front Cover RV-8, G-RVMZ, Mark Zipfell, Alister Kay, UK
Jan, RV-7, PH-VII, Netherlands
Feb, RV-12, N412RV, Van's
Mar, RV-3, N223RL, Randy Lervold
Apr, RV-9A, G-RVJO, Joe Singleton
May, RV-6, N633DM, Don Miller
Jun, RV-7, -------, Mark Taylor
Jul, RV-8, -------, Andrew Coleman, South Africa
Aug, RV-7A, ZK-REX, Rex Newman / RV-7A, MIS ???, Kyle Newman, New Zealand
Sep, RV-8, N3TU, Dan Miller
Oct, RV-10, N410RG, Rick Gray in Ohio from the Buffalo Farm
Nov, RV-6A, -------, Alex Peterson
Dec, RV-6, -------, John Scurlock
last page, (2) RV-8's Alister Kay / Andy Hill, UK
Back Cover, RV-8, ------, Alister Kay

Last edited by a moderator:
Font size any larger?

Anyone know if the font size for the day of the month numbers are any bigger than in the 2008 calendar? I love the RV pics on the calendar but it was a bit hard to see the numbers in the 2008 version. Thanks...

Anyone know if the font size for the day of the month numbers are any bigger than in the 2008 calendar? I love the RV pics on the calendar but it was a bit hard to see the numbers in the 2008 version. Thanks...
The 2009 calendar has much larger and darker numbers.

calendar

The 2009 calendar does have big numbers, day numbers are 1/4 inch high and BOLD and it even has the holidays in it this year. Lots of dark colored rv pictures, but cost is only $7.