No Info Here

I wrote and e-mail to Eric Wyte asking the same questions abut have received no response. I know he changed jobs and is going through a lot of training on the new planes for the new company so his time is short. If you hear anything let me know as well. I am interested in whether they are going to have the no penalty fuel stop again this year. If not I'm going to have to get the molds down from the atic and make up some new short tips for the tip tanks.

Bob Axsom

The entry forms now available

As of Saturday 5-3-08 the entry forms for this year's race are now available at www.airventurecup.com. The race course tab takes you to the old course still but the race overview provides some information about the 2008 course. The information contains some edit artifacts from updating 2007 information that may imply incorrect information. A pit stop and turn points are mentioned but the the lead paragraph says the course is direct from Mitchell, SD to the familiar Lomira private strip south of Fond Du Lac. It is still not clear whether there will be a "No Penalty" fuel stop allowed as was instituted last year.

Bob Axsom

Last edited: