Thanks!

I haven't recieved mine yet so I not really sure what's in there. Really looking fwd to getting it.

b,
d

OK guys, don't keep us in suspense....let's embarrass Doug - how many pictures DOES he have in there??!!

The bar is set pretty high now

I finally received my 07 calender and gotta admit that there are a lot of beautiful airplanes being shown. I'd be proud to own any of them and would like to offer sincere compliments to all of the builders. Remembering the pictures that hung at my workplace and in my garage for motivation I'm sure that your airplanes will do the same for others now. Also, kudos to the photographers. We have tried to take in flight pictures and none of them have been worthy of an offering from a business such as Van's.

Best,

Clay, your plane looks great, congrats!

I'm also happy to say that "Miss January" was photographed from my RV-7 (David Richardson, the photographer, is finishing up an RV-7 down the way). I can't come up with a big enough bribe to get my ugly duckling into the calendar, so the least I can do is fly it next to good lookin' birds.

Ugly duckling?

Dan,

You are being a little to modest. To this group your duckling is beautiful and also envied. Besides, didn't I read one of your posts about a date with the painter?

Best,

Bryan Wood said:
Dan,

You are being a little to modest. To this group your duckling is beautiful and also envied. Besides, didn't I read one of your posts about a date with the painter?

Best,
Was Sep 06, then Feb 07, and now it's looking like XXX 2019. Probably will never happen. My $500 deposit at the paint shop is all but lost. Too much flying to do while we still have these freedoms. Don't want to waste our precious little time with my plane sitting in a shop.