alpinelakespilot2000

Well Known Member
I purchased the EAA amateur built registration packet about 2 years ago. Have any of the required forms changed? It seems like the form numbers are the same, but don't know if any of the contents might have changed. Do I need to by an up to date packet or should I be good to go?
Thanks.

8130-6 and 8130-12 have both changed.

Go to the FAA Forms web site, search for them and download the latest. (My link to them above should work but the FAA web site will if my link does not.) They are in PDF format and you can fill it out and print it but unless you have the PRO version of Acrobat, you will not be able to save the completed form.

The 8050-1 Application for Registration is still good and there is NO electronic version of it. Call Van for the bill of sale.

The 8050-88 may be ok but I do recommend using the latest form.

Last edited:
With exception of the registration form itself, all of the others can be downloaded from the FAA site. Your FSDO will send you the registration form if you call them and ask.

I didn't buy the kit. It is a good kit, I just did some research and knocked it out.

Like Gary said, the 8130-6 and 8130-12 have both changed.
Before you start downloading forms, check with your DAR. He may supply the forms. I do!