mototopo

Well Known Member
I'm searching for the correct part# for a 2 conductors unshielded Tefzel wire, AWG20. Can someone give me a little help?

For the experts, it would be best if the conductors are of the silver plated type instead on tin plated.

Any help?

I'm curious if single conductor shielded would work for you by using the shield as the second conductor.

Just take two 20ga conductors and chuck one end up in a drill motor and the other end in a vice and twist them together. Works great....

M27500 is a shieled wire. However I believe that with the U it is unshielded.
So M27500A20??2U??
M27500 is shieled and jacketed.
A is a identification.
20 is the AWG
?? is conductor metal and voltage
2 is number of conductors
u shield style is unshielded
?? jacket style

There are many conductor and jacket styles.

http://www.quirkwire.com/Cables.htm

Do you mean 20 thousand feet or 20 feet. The decimal point in Europe usually means thousands.

I believe your code is a twisted pair of shielded primary wires with silver plated conductors. Is that what you are after? For UTP of tefzel tin plated copper wire the code is more like M27500-20TE2 but please confirm this. TE for 22759/16 or TG for 22759/18 primary wire.

Look at the tech support pages at www.thermaxconnects.com or call their representative in Europe. The tech support data is mandatory in getting these codes correct. Talk to their sales reps too.

Last edited: