PaulR

Well Known Member
I'm trying to figure out if a 2-1/4" altimeter has the oblong cutout around the knob to adjust the BP like a 3-1/8" does. If not, does the knob come off and the shaft go through the 4th mounting hole?
Does anyone have a drawing showing the cutout in the panel they would share? I'm trying to get my panel lasered and that's the only item I have left. Wouldn't you know it's also the only piece I don't have on hand.

UMA's website wasn't much help.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Just have it cut for a standard 2.25" round instrument, and when you get the panel back to install the altimeter...open up the hole a bit, remove the knob and insert the altimeter.

Cheers,
Stein

I'm trying to figure out if a 2-1/4" altimeter has the oblong cutout around the knob to adjust the BP like a 3-1/8" does. If not, does the knob come off and the shaft go through the 4th mounting hole?
Does anyone have a drawing showing the cutout in the panel they would share? I'm trying to get my panel lasered and that's the only item I have left. Wouldn't you know it's also the only piece I don't have on hand.

UMA's website wasn't much help.

Thanks for any help.

G-meter

I have a bendix 2 1/4" and the shaft touches the bezel ring. I just got a very small rat tail file, and filed a small notch where the stem goes. Might be easier for you than the panel maker. Only takes a few minutes. Steve

Glad you answered Stein

I'm planning on buying the altimeter and some other stuff from you this week. Your website says "out of stock". Is it okay to include it in a web order and you can backorder and ship when you get it?

Thanks

I'm planning on buying the altimeter and some other stuff from you this week. Your website says "out of stock". Is it okay to include it in a web order and you can backorder and ship when you get it?

Thanks

Hi,

We have three UMA 2.25" ALTs left. Call or email if you want me to send you one.