VETE76

Well Known Member
just had my 1st flight, first flight training, with Jan B in Okeechobee Fl in his RV6A.
I will return to NY next week and the 1st thing i'll do is sell my RV7A kit i am building! yep, gonna sell it! just can't wait any longer! i will buy a flying 7! 8 or 9.
old , new, pretty, ugly.........don't care, i just don't want to waste any more time not flying this incredible aircraft! why hasn't anyone ever told people how fantastic they are??? lol
actually, i will build my kit much quicker now than i have been! anyone got a fuse for a rv7a? not started.
Jan, thank you sir! it was fantastic! i was so carried away i screwed up my radio work at Okeechobee airport. it all started when i was entering a 45 degree for downwind rw 5 and looked at my airspeed expecting to see 80-90 mph like i always do in my c172 lead sled!! i saw 140 mph, lost it right there! this airplane wasn't even panting hard! Jan calmed me down a little and we did 2 tg and 1 landing. i finally started playing well with others about the last landing!
back home if u see 2-3 airplanes in 3 hrs you've seen a lot. i was #5 at okee.
i fly in and out of ksyr and see less traffic.
Jan is the best. very good at what he does! teaches very well! does not intimidate you at all. he makes you deel like your completely in charge!
fred, (still smiling!)

Fred, Jan was also my instructor for my transitional training and found him to be great. Took my 6A on her maiden flight in Oct.

PJ