Special Delivery

Well Known Member
Confirmed this morning by Kevin at WW, the 151H is NOT being included in the 200RV Group Buy. Given that the unit price for the 200RV and the 151H are identical, I was really hoping the Group Buy would include both models. Kevin did indicate he's working on it, but that he's not very optimistic.

Disappointed that I won't be saving a few bucks? ...yes. Am I still going to order the 151? ... ABSOLUTELY!

Edit: If you want the 151H, call Kevin and let him know. He's trying to get a feel for the number of possible 151 orders.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing...

I too was hoping the 151 would be included, that's too bad. I'd be interested as well, but I need to get on that prop order earlier rather than later. Thanks for the info.

Me too on the 151

Rule No. 1---never assume.
It never occurred to me that the 151 WW prop would not be included in the group buy. I was planning on the savings. Maybe if there is enough interest, WW will include it. Anyone with serious interest should chime in.
Mark Wyss
RV4 fuselage

Need 5 more interested in the WW151

Kevin told me that he has 5 people interested in the 151 and 5 more would generate some sort of discount.

Anyone else want to step up?