I'm using a GRT Sport SX with the 600exp.
I'm having no issues. If you'd like to send me a PM with your questions, please do so.
Or on this thread, so others might chime in.

Are you using the anonymous mode for the ADS600EXP?

I was initially, but opted for non-stealth for friends in the area. I had no issues in stealth at the time.
Normally, I would want to always be stealth.
I can switch to stealth & do some testing. Let me know & I will do it this weekend.

Hi Don,

I'm running GRT Sport HS's with version 8i software and the NavWorx ADS600EXP ADS-B Transceiver in stealth mode with a Garmin 327 transponder for about 3-4 months. I have had no issues at all with ghosting.

Hi Don,

On the UAT I configured the Display Port to output "Traffic Alerts (WingX, IFly, AFS, GRT, Chelton, Essential Flight, SkyVision)" at 115,200 bps.
DSCN4737.JPG

On the GRT I configured Port 4 (On the HS you must use Port 4, as it is the only high speed serial port) for ADS-B at 115,200 bps:
DSCN4742.JPG

Also, there is a ADS-B status page which shows you what messages have been received by the GRT EFIS:
DSCN4743.JPG

Ghosting

I have the exact same setup and was getting ghosting on Foreflight with StratusII when using autonomous mode. Didn't check the EFIS display for ghosting. It's normal when not using autonomous.