What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Waiting snowtime

lucaperazzolli

Well Known Member
Slow snowtime this year but my mountains are always wonderful ;)

ps: Take a look to the mountain saddle under the airplane, looks like a specular canopy

rv8_wwt.jpg

photo by Francesco 'Franz' Dante

Last edited:
Beautiful Dolomites

Thanks for this gorgeous photo Luke. Tell me you planned that specular canopy! Is the -8 just as much fun now after many hours? Please keep the excellent photos and videos coming.

Thanks for this gorgeous photo Luke. Tell me you planned that specular canopy! Is the -8 just as much fun now after many hours? Please keep the excellent photos and videos coming.

mmmmm, no we didn't plan the specular canopy ... TBO only my daughter Giorgia saw that coincidence :rolleyes:

... after 50 hours I don't stop to call my 8 : 'Irresistible Euphoria' !!! :D

Snow is down to 700 metres my side of the Alps Luca. It is also very windy today. I doubt if anyone is flying in the mountains today.

Another Terrific photo Luke, keep 'em coming...

Are they skiing up in Cortina yet?

Paul Danclovic
Jamestown NC
RV-8A N181SB

luke, i like it. how far are you from dazio, morbengo, valley of valtalina areas of the north of italy. i have family in dazio, italian swiss alps. what is the airspace like? any restrictions? what altitude are you at? bella!!! coma sta?

Bellissimo!

Luke,

When are you going to put some pants on those wheels?
With fairings on, you will be able to keep up with the Tricolore
airshow team.
Your enthusiasm is infectious, keep it up.

luke, i like it. how far are you from dazio, morbengo, valley of valtalina areas of the north of italy. i have family in dazio, italian swiss alps. what is the airspace like? any restrictions? what altitude are you at? bella!!! coma sta?

my airport LIDT is about 35 minuts flying from Sondrio that is very close to Dazio into the Italian Dolomites mountain; under level 110 there are no particular restriction so I'm @ 9000 feet about 10 minuts from takeoff.

Luke,

When are you going to put some pants on those wheels?
With fairings on, you will be able to keep up with the Tricolore
airshow team.
Your enthusiasm is infectious, keep it up.

my pants are under way, did the allignement but I've only 40 F° in my hangar so the resin don't cure, will be on next spring (after first annual inspection).

Back