What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vince at Flyboys is great!

Mike D

Well Known Member
Given all the outstanding customer service I have encountered in GA, I have almost come to expect it. But Vince at Flyboys accessories have gone even above the expected.

I needed a new ?experimental? placard on the baggage bulkhead. I am a little picky sometimes, and I did not want to use the clear sticker with black print. I did not even want black. I asked Vince if he could make some grey letters for me. He did not have grey but suggested he could make a mask and I could paint the exact color I wanted. Even before I could get back confirming this was a good path forward, he sent me an email letting me know he bought some grey material and would be sending me exactly what I had requested. All for 10 bucks!! That is way above what I would expect.

The light grey interior with medium grey letters looks great!

I'll add a second recommendation to that !! Vince is a great guy to do business with. I got my N numbers from him. My DAR had requested that I have a decal/placard made up for the canopy handle for opening instructions. I talked to Vince, and a couple days later had like 5 different versions to choose from. Don't remember the price, but it was cheap. Also got my rocket steering link from him and love it too.

Here's to you Vince!

I 4th that! Vince did the vinyl on my airplane and I couldn't be happier! Great products and even better customer service!

Holy cow! You guys absolutely made my night!

I've been adding a sunroom to our modest brick ranch. It started before Oshkosh and it's been taking forever, which is causing me to miss out on important airport activities like... well, just being at the airport is important.

Tonight I was hanging drywall. Yuck! Just trying to get this dang job done. The first piece didn't fit very well. The second one broke just above the door cutout and fell on my head. Doh! And the third wasn't much better. Rather than throwing a hammer through one of my new windows, I decided to go read the VAF forums. Best choice I've made all day!!!

Thanks so much for the kind words! As Red Green says "We're all in this together."

Back