What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SS Braided Brake Lines

dspender

Well Known Member
When I built my 10, I used SS lines created from a vendor whose first name I believe was Tom. An excellent product. I've lost his last name and contact information. Does anyone have a recollection of this vendor or his contact information?

Here you go

Dennis, tsflightlines.com I agree, just replaced all fluid lines on my plane. Tom was very helpful.

Sam

I can’t recommend Tom highly enough. I used him for all of the lines in my 10. Fantastic quality and he’s excellent for answering questions.

Instructions

You can find installation instructions on the Aircraft Specialty website. I ordered my brake and fuel lines directly from Tom. The TS Flightlines website does not have the instructions. Tom is very responsive.

Tom, thanks for reaching out to me email. I'm so glad you're still providing superb products. I loved those I purchased from you before. So glad all have helped recover your contact information for me. We'll talk soon.

You won't regret dealing with Tom

Excellent product,great price ,unsurpassed customer service and knowledge...Tom Is the right guy !! Just going the same route with SS brake lines and already in touch with Tom. Cannot recommend highly enough ! Cheers. Stew

Tom is a common poster on this forum. Aircraft Specialty is the company.

http://www.aircraftspecialty.com/kitplanehoses/hoses.html

Tom and I merged forces several years back. Right now, there are three websites..... www.tsflightlines.com, www.aircraftspecialty.com and www.asflightlines.com (Aircraft Specialty Flightlines)

1. The TS Flightlines website is no longer being updated.

2. www.aircraftspecialty.com is being updated and contains all current information on the complete product lines.

3. Eventually, everything will be merged over to www.asflightlines.com, but it may be awhile before we are able to make that transition.

Tom and I greatly appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your builds.

I'll chime in here--

Yep Steve and I merged the fluidline divisions of our two companies several years ago. We found that working together was better for us, better for yo the owners and builders. My website, TS Flightlines.com is honestly a disaster. Suzanne did a great job of keeping it up unit she got sick, and I dont have a clue. Steve's site is updated all the time and it interacts with the new AS Flightlines.com site.

Nope I didnt vanish--still around!

Tom

Happy to chime in here on a snowy day

... you won't find more helpful vendors anywhere who truly "get" the experimental community and consistently go the extra mile.

I'm glad to have them in my corner whenever the -10 needs a phase-1 tweak!

Very satisfied customer.

I bought all my brake and FF lines from Tom. I sent him many emails with questions about the products and about installation once received. He answered every email promptly and helpfully. Even gave me great advice on other products, like parking brakes.

I cannot endorse Tom, his products, and his company enough!

Back