What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Videobobk, Aviation Nation Founder Health Update

RPorter

As some of you may have seen in a previous thread, the founder of the high school build program, Aviaton Nation, and my mentor Bob Kelly known in these parts at videobobk, has not been in good health the past couple months. I have visited him in the hospital as much as I could, and after my latest visit last Tuesday I figured it was time for an update and some much needed good news! Bob is back to his old self, ornery, witty, and sharp as ever! He remarked about the litany on medical equipment he's been hooked up to, saying he feels like a transponder with all of the beeping going on! He should be returning home sometime this week, and although he still has a long road ahead to get back to building and running the day to day operations of Aviation Nation, he has made leaps and bounds and we are all very encouraged. Although he did not specifically ask me to post this here, he is incredibly thankful for the amazing support system he is surrounded by. God is good!

Thanks for the update Ross. Good news indeed! We're all still pulling for Bob to make a full and speedy recovery!

Best to Bob , I met him at a forum this year. He is a great inspiration to the aviation youth.

Back