We released G5 Software Version 6.30 to the software download area
today. While the majority of the changes are behind-the-scenes improvements, there are a couple of items worth mentioning.
When a GAD 13 is installed in a G5 system, OAT data will be transmitted to any connected Garmin Navigator through the GAD 29 ARINC 429 Interface.
This software update includes the necessary support for G3X Touch MFD only installations, as outlined in a previous post.
Changes made from version 6.20 to 6.30:
· Added support for G3X system configurations with no ADAHRS LRUs
· Added support for sending GAD 13 OAT data over ARINC 429
· Improved SD card flight data logging
· General improvements to system operation
· Includes update to GAD 29 software version 3.20
· Includes GMC 507 software version 2.80
· Includes GSA 28 software version 4.40
· Includes GMU 11 software version 2.00
As always, please let us know if you have any questions regarding this software update.