Whirl Wind Propellers in El Cajon, CA has an immediate opening for an experienced structural engineer.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience to be considered:
1. Strong Finite Element Analysis (FEA and FeMap Software) experience in linear, static and dynamic modal analysis. Familiarity with Campbell diagram.
2. Solidworks software for 3D Modeling
3. Strong technical writing skills
4. Understanding of operating Data Acquisition (DAQ) system and data reduction
5. A plus will include hands-on shop experience and familiarity with basic hand tools.
Must be self-starter well organized problem solver, accurate project finisher.
Contact Whirl Wind Propellers with your Resume: