Advanced Flight Systems just posted our long-awaited Version 15 software release for the AF-5000 series of EFIS screens, which includes a number of new features:
• Improved graphics.
• Ability to use a Garmin G5 as the backup ADAHRS. The new software even does ADAHRS cross- checking between the Dynon ADAHRS and the G5 ADAHRS.
• New Airspeed filtering algorithm improves the airspeed display in turbulence
• New AHRS filtering algorithm.
• Ability to tune and push frequencies to an Avidyne IFD radio from the EFIS.
• Ability to tune and push frequencies to a Garmin radio (GTR200, GTR255, GTR225) from the EFIS.
• Ability to send ADS-B weather and traffic to the Avidyne IFD Navigator display.
• Improved integration with the PS Engineering PDA-360 Remote Audio panel with Bluetooth phone and music.
• Remote MFD map control from the PFD Joystick. When displaying a map on the PFD, the joystick will control the remote MFD map.
• EFIS Inset Windows (profile view, flight plan, traffic, map, g-meter).
• Display Sectional, IFR Low or IFR High charts in Track Up or North Up
• Added Nexrad WX to Sectional chart.
Link to new Software: http://www.advancedflightsystems.com...re-updates.php
AF-5000 Video Pilot Guide YouTube Page:
2018 was an incredible year for Advanced Flight Systems! With the introduction of our Advanced Control Module with Electronic Circuit Breakers, sales grew at an exceptional rate.
We also introduced a new and improved web site at the end of 2018: http://www.advancedflightsystems.com/
Check it out!
RV-10 with G5 Interface
New ADAHRS Selection Screen
RV-7 IFR Panel
RV-14 IFR Panel
Advanced Flight Systems
N402RH RV-10 (Flying 10 Years) RV-12iS (Under Construction)