Congrats guys this is a truly great moment when your first crate arrives, now the fun really starts. As others have said, my 2 pence worth;
1) Inventory everything and inspect for damage (look at the holes on skins and surrounding areas)
2) Break down all the brown bags and setup a stores area for all your parts as it will make life alot easier
3) Get in the workshop everyday if you can
4) Search for any local RV builders near you its a great community even here in scotland
5) Enlist in the EAA courses if no previous experience before starting the kit, Vans training kit are a great way to start
6)How will you store each part?
Have a great time starting , just fininshing up on the emp with the fuse arriving in the summer and have loved the process thus far just looking forward to my 4 year old being able to help deburring next year