Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:01 PM

Default Thanks to Mr. Steve Ingraham

All,
I posted a few days ago trying to decide between a RV-7/7A or RV-14/14A and received a lot of great feedback. One who responded to the post noticed that we lived close and graciously offered me a ride in his RV-9A. This was to be my first in any RV. I had a great time and learned many things. Steve has a beautiful aircraft and I am very grateful for the experience.

Many thanks to Steve and Mary Ingraham

Tony Martin
Dues paid 2021
Old 10-28-2016, 03:36 PM

Default Steve is a great guy!

I second your comments about Steve and his RV-9A. He helped me early in my RV introduction by giving me an orientation ride and showing me how to better use the GRT EFIS system and couple the autopilot - two issues I struggled with early on with my RV7A ownership. His RV is also one of the nicest I've seen. A true gentleman!
Superior XPIO-360, Hartzel CS prop, Dual GRT Horizon EX with ARINC, EIS, Garmin 340, 335 w/WAAS gps, Dual 430s (non-WAAS), TruTrak 385 A/P with auto-level & auto-trim, Tosten 6 button Military Grips, FlightBox wired to EX, Dynon D10A w/battery backup, 406 MHz ELT. Custom Interior, New TS Flightline hoses, Great POH!
Retired - Living the dream - going broke!
Old 10-31-2016, 02:29 PM

Thanks for the kind words Tony. I can't wait to get a ride in that 14 so lets get busy getting that project going!
https://rvwings.com

Live Long And Prosper! 🖖🏻
Old 11-03-2016, 02:50 PM

Default 1st RV flight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmartin66 View Post
All,
I posted a few days ago trying to decide between a RV-7/7A or RV-14/14A and received a lot of great feedback. One who responded to the post noticed that we lived close and graciously offered me a ride in his RV-9A. This was to be my first in any RV. I had a great time and learned many things. Steve has a beautiful aircraft and I am very grateful for the experience.

Many thanks to Steve and Mary Ingraham

Tony Martin
Beware that first RV flight, for the next action of most is to write out a check for a tail kit, and start building!