What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7 N6113 Mark Antry (mantry) KBTF

mantry

Well Known Member
Well, I guess Christmas day would be the perfect time to show off what Santa brought me this year. Ok, I took delivery on Dec 18th but it is still one heck of a Christmas present from one heck of a wife!

wlrk8y.jpg

ax0hf9.jpg

The details:
N6113 RV-7
Built by list member John Siebold (RV7ator)
First flight I believe was in 2002
It was sold to a Gentleman in SLC in 2004 and I purchased it from him Dec 18, 2014.
I believe it was a quick build kit. John has done EXCELLENT WORK. I have had numerous people, EAA Chapter Tech Counselors, A/P's, Fellow RV7 Builders, look it over both prior to and after me purchasing it and all have said "IT IS A GOOD ONE!!!" Thank you JOHN!!!!!
Engine: Aero Sport Power O-360
Prop: Hartzel Blended Airfoil Constant Speed
Panel:
Dynon D10A
Navaid AP-1 (even still works)
Apollo SL30
Garmin GPSMAP 196
EI UBG-16 Engine Monitor
Garmin GTX320 Transponder
PS Eng PCD7100 Audio panel/CD Player

Hangered at KBTF (Bountiful SkyPark, Bountiful, UT)

I've only got about 3 hours in the plane but I sure am enjoying it!!! Can't wait to explore and learn so much more about her!

Thanks in advance to all the VAF members for helping me with questions, etc.

Update: John reminds me it was actually a SLOW BUILT. Excellent workmanship. This was his first, I can only imagine what his models 2-5 are like! Great to have such a great resource in chatting with John, the builder.

Added a few Mods

21m7y93.jpg

EI FP-5L Fuel Computer

amg7d.jpg

Shunt for the EI FP-VA module to add Volts & Amps to the EU UBG Engine Monitor

2vtza02.jpg

From FlyBoy Accessories. Doug Bell Tailwheel Fork, Rocket Steering Link and Lightweight tailwheel.
Boy the steering is even better now!!! And better visibility over the nose.

Last edited:
Back