What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti Splat

firemanken

I'm New Here
Just installed a nose job, nose skid, and an easy out bar in my RV6A.
I couldn’t believe how much the easy out bar helps you to get up and out of the cockpit !
Nose job and skid plate put on in the one afternoon.
I had a question for Anti Splat about the the fit of the easy out bar. Made a call and Alan him self answered !
Very pleased with my purchases !
Firemanken
RV6A bought built (about 7 years ago) added paint job, auto pilot,angle of attack, heated P.
Firemanken

The Easy Out Bar is a real carpet and seat saver, and especially helpful for old guys. Not knowing better, I ordered the version for fuel injection because...well...I have fuel injection. But my boost pump is on the firewall, so there's no tunnel. Anyway, I do find the hump in the bar to not be particularly intrusive.

Yes, installed in my RV9A along with RV14 Seat Mod, both are unbelievable how different you sit in and get out

Hope Allan is listening, I could soon do with a zero/zero ejection seat just to get me out of my bird :D

Last edited:
I just ordered my nosewheel yesterday

I ordered my nosejob yesterday. Thought about the skid but may do that later.

In addition to the hardware mentioned above, I had Allan do his nosewheel bearing mod during my build years ago. I just replaced my nosewheel tire and wanted it trued & balanced, like he had done on the original Bearing mod. I had planned a trip to SoCal so arranged to visit AntiSplat.
Allan personally worked on my nosewheel. He trued the tire on a lathe. Then cleaned and greased the bearings with super grease and then balanced the assembled wheel. One hour and my nosewheel is back to BETTER THAN NEW. Thanx Allan. GREAT service from Antisplat.

Back