What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV X/XA?

It's just a template page .. not a real thing .. but it should be :D

oWp.png

Does anybody know anything about the RV X/XA or when Van?s will officially introduce it?

Rumors are 12 seat, twin turboprop, STOL/VTOL, Carbon Fiber construction, Projected introduction 01 APR 20XX. LSA version to follow.

X marks the spot...

Does anybody know anything about the RV X/XA or when Van’s will officially introduce it?
Rick,
Hate to burst their bubble, but the RVX already exists. When my late friend Arvil and I combined an RV4 and RV6 kit 18 years ago, we christened it "The RVX".
There will be no A version...:)

The RVX

Van will simply have to come up with a new model designation and cool design, see RV-15 thread for ideas...
My guess is it will be a UA(R)V...

V/R
Smokey

Last edited:
Quite the group!

While I appreciate everyone?s responses, the only thing that I have learned, is that I would just love to meet all of you guys in person! Perhaps Sun n Fun or Oshkosh. And Mel, I don?t know if you are married or not, but if you are, please give your wife my sympathy!!!

Nope. Not believing that. Unicorns don?t exist and I refuse to be fooled. No sir.
Nope. No way.

Ask around. Ann is NOT unknown! She has been EAA Chapter 168 President, Chapter Secretary, Chapter Vice President, and board member for many years.
Member of EAA Chapters 168, 1246, and 323.
She has been a licensed Private Pilot since 1985. And has put up with me since December of 1977.

I’m also incredibly blessed to have a wife who is both a builder and a pilot - they do exist!

Paul

Back