What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

MT fixed

JeremyL

Well Known Member
Hey guys, just wondering if any one is running or knows of anyone running the MT fixed propeller that vans sells for the 360? If you have any insight or thoughts on this propeller, please let me know. It’s list is 3,400 with the spinner, looks like a great deal. My application would be for an rv7A, is composite too light to get proper cg??

MT experience

I think Smokyray (Rob Ray) had one on his RV-4 a few years ago. He had some thoughts/impressions noted in a propellor thread - should be able to find it using the search function. You may want to reach out to him by PM.

I think Smokyray (Rob Ray) had one on his RV-4 a few years ago. He had some thoughts/impressions noted in a propellor thread - should be able to find it using the search function. You may want to reach out to him by PM.

I’ll see if I can find it. Thank you. The lack of responses leads me to believe this prop is almost never used, has me wondering why.

Back