What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Central IA -7 build help?

sbach34

I'm New Here
Was wondering if there was anyone in the central IA area that is just dying to help someone else build there RV. I just took delivery of my -7 quick build wings and fuselage a few weeks ago. I'm slowly plugging away on it, but like anything else you do for the first time, its going very slow. Was wondering if there was someone in the area that would be interested in swinging by once in a while to talk things over/provide some guidance or expertise? I'm just a couple miles outside Des Moines.

You might stop by W&C up at BNW (Boone), they provide a range of services from allowing individuals to build there to full build assist, etc. There are always RV folks around there! Cleveland Tools is also in Boone so there’s also an opportunity to spend airplane $$$...

Thanks you. I actually rented a spot up in Boone while I was doing some of the work on my emp. and I got about all my tools from cleveland. But thats about an hour drive from my house and it just wasnt productive.

Thank you vomatic. I may take you up on that. Unfortunately, my quick builds are subject to the improper primer application that happened at Vans during the last half of 2020. So i'm currently working through that.

Back