What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GA - Peachtree city - KFFC Area

RicoB

Well Known Member
Patron
I am in Peachtree city for couple of months, I own an RV9a back home. I know KFCC is the biggest RV Community. If there is a empty seat on the weekends I would love to go for a ride.
my Cell is (209)518-3922

I am in Peachtree city for couple of months, I own an RV9a back home. I know KFCC is the biggest RV Community. If there is a empty seat on the weekends I would love to go for a ride.
my Cell is (209)518-3922

Rico,

Welcome to PTC. You’re correct; over 50 RV’s on the field. I’ve been gone a lot lately and will be away most weekends in Feb. Plus my airplane is getting some paint repairs done. I hope to get it next week. Maybe some of the guys will see this thread and get in touch with you. Nothings else, just show up. On a pretty day, it’s not unusual to see a dozen RVs flying around.

Jerry

Rico,

Welcome to PTC. You’re correct; over 50 RV’s on the field. I’ve been gone a lot lately and will be away most weekends in Feb. Plus my airplane is getting some paint repairs done. I hope to get it next week. Maybe some of the guys will see this thread and get in touch with you. Nothings else, just show up. On a pretty day, it’s not unusual to see a dozen RVs flying around.

Jerry

I can vouch for that. Every time I'm up there with the Commemorative Air Force there are always multiple RVs flying--and often in formation. My home field in Alabama shares the same CTAF and this past weekend I heard an 11-ship of RVs in the pattern at FFC.

Back