What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

How much Flox/Epoxy for 12iS

KEG

Patron
Having no experience with fiberglass/epoxy work... I am to the point of installing the nav lights at the wing tips of my 12iS build. This calls for a small amount of flox/epoxy mix. I know there will be further use of epoxy product later on in the build. Anyone have an estimate of how much epoxy is recommended to purchase in order to have enough to complete the entire build.

West systems

Having no experience with fiberglass/epoxy work... I am to the point of installing the nav lights at the wing tips of my 12iS build. This calls for a small amount of flox/epoxy mix. I know there will be further use of epoxy product later on in the build. Anyone have an estimate of how much epoxy is recommended to purchase in order to have enough to complete the entire build.

One quart of West Systems with 206 hardener, small 410 micro filler and small bag of flox will get you through. I did a 7 with these quantities and even filled in the stab and elevator caps.

Back